April 18, 2010

Kind People - Twisted Cards #003 Challenge

Happy Sunday! Another challenge for me. :-) This one came together pretty nicely too. When I saw the sketch and the scallops I immediately thought of my new package of ribbon from Cosmo Cricket. I have been trying to find the right project to use it on. The scallop velvety ribbon worked perfect for this card. Here is the sketch:




And here is my take on the sketch:



This card measures 4.25x5.5 and is a Kraft card base. I used Versamark ink and my wood grain stamp for a background. I layered a 2.25" DSP from Stampin' UP!. The DSP is called Flock Together. I used a Certainly Celery cardstock layered with the DSP as well as for the sentiment. I inked the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin' UP! All of the ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket's Honey Pie and Cogsmo collection.

**To purchase those velvety ribbons from Cosmo Cricket, check out Artfuldelight.com**
Supplies:
Stamp: Stampin' UP! stamp set (can't remember the name), wood grain stamp from Michaels
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Versamark
Paper: Flock Together DSP, Certainly Celery and Kraft cardstock from Stampin' UP!
Misc: ribbon from Cosmo Cricket's Honey Pie and Cogsmo collection
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You did a fantastic job on this week's twisted card sketch! the scalloped Cosmo ribbon is PERFECT for this sketch! TFS!

Kim said...

Beautiful job on the sketch! I loved looking at all your other creations too! I hope you will show off some of your scrapbooking talent too! I'm trying to get motivated to start scrapping again!! Thanks again for visiting my blog!!