May 19, 2010

A little Note

Just a quick post, I am in the process of making some cards for a challenge or two but I made this "Thank you" card for someone who purchased something from me off eBay. I try to send a little card in every package I mail out. I am trying to find a simple yet cute card to mass produce and have readily available to me.


Oh you can see a small part of my messy desk in the background. Anywhoo, this card measures 4x4 with a Kraft card base. You can't see it very well but I used my Martha Stewart score board to make some score marks at the top of the card. Sadly I don't know the color pink that is but it is from Stampin' UP!. The stamp is from Memory Box - Lovey Dovey wood mounted stamp. Super cute AND available at Artfuldelight. I used some misc pink gems to give it a little bling. The "thanks" sentiment is from Basic Grey's Green at Heart collection - I'd Pick you. The sentiment was supposed to say " thanks for everything you do" but I didn't think I would ever use that so I cut the stamp. Yes, I cut it. I seperated the "thanks" from the stamp so that way I could just use it and not worry about getting ink on the rest of the words. I love the font on that sentiment.
I rounded some corners and bada boom bada bing, a quick Thank you card. I will have to get more of the bling pink gems if I want to make more cards though, as I used my last 4 on this card.

Supplies:

Stamp: Lovey Dovey wood mounted stamp (Memory Box), I'd Pick You (Basic Grey - Green at Heart collection)

Ink: Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink, Pink Passion and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write markers (SU)

Paper: Kraft and a pink cardstock (SU)

Misc: pink gem bling from Michaels

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: