August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!

So today is my first day of Intro to Computer Concepts class. It is a 3 hour class once a week. I am not sure how well I will do in a class for 3 hours. We will see. Plus I had a bad interaction with the Professor yesterday, he was a bit of a jerk in an email and he ended up rudely apologizing because he was wrong. I won't go in to detail because it isn't very interesting but we will see how things go tomorrow.

On to happier news. LOL! Here is another card using the new stamp set.

My fav, Kraft cardbase. I used the sun stamp and made a background with some Versamark ink. I heat embossed white embossing powder and then colored in the image, that is why the white POPS so much. LOOK, crinkle ribbon. LOVE it! I inked the edges of the image cardstock. Adhered with dimensional adhesive and there ya have it. :-)

Happy Crafting!!


7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Hope your class will go well, you've got a lovely card here! The tone on tone effect is amazing along with the punches of color.

Maureen Reiss said...

This one is super cool! Love the background stamping and the white inked flower. Very cool effect

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors you did on the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Love the kraft with the set! Hope the computer class gets better--maybe he'll evaluate his bad behavior and be better (you can always hope)!

Marlene said...

The white definitely pops! LOVE IT!

Debbie said...

Cute card. The paper was the perfect choice as it make your fun flower pop!

Betty Anne said...

Love your card and good luck in your class.