September 21, 2010

First Day of School LO

Good Morning! So first I would like to say that it is with sad heart that one of the pups died. If you read my blog yesterday and saw the pics you know what I am talking about. It was the "runt" of the bunch. She was too tiny to feed from the mama so Jamie was bottle feeding her. She said she noticed around midnight that she was struggling to breathe and at 4:30am she noticed she was gone. Poor pup!
Despite all that Jamie made a LO. She has had her hands so full the last couple days and I really appreciate she did that. I have probably said this before but she truly has been amazing this month. One more month alone designing until the DT is in place. I am sure she will be relieved when that happens. LOL!
Here is her LO using Artfuldelight's September Monthly Kit

Another fabulous LO, she really has rocked out this month's kit. I really like the flower she made, that is pretty cool. It looks like she was used a lot of the items from the kit. I see the Tim Holtz ruler ribbon and a brad from the School Spirit collection as well as several die cuts. This month's kit really is packed with goodies. As well as next month. I really hope you will like it.

Oh I also wanted to give a heads up to make sure you check back on Thursday, September 23. I will be having a giveaway that will be 24hrs only, it will be a giveaway to celebrate my birthday. I am not sure what I will be giving away yet so make sure you come back. I will try and get the post up at midnight on the 23rd and will end at 11:59pm. YIPPEE!!! Ok have a good day all, I have one busy day ahead of me.

Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww poor puppy!! I hope the other ones are okay!! I love love love love the page she created!!! Great design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Awwww, what a bummer...poor puppy. :(

Awesome layout...Jamie is so talented!
- April W

Kelly Massman said...

Sad to hear about the pup!
Great layout from Jamie!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Sorry to hear about the puppy!! :)
Jamie did another amazing layout, I love all the die cuts!!!

Hugs,
Calypso

Court said...

So sad to hear about the puppy.

Happy early birthday and great LO!

Marlene said...

Your layout rocks!!! So sorry to hear about the little puppy, though. :(

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear about the puppy. Jamie has done an awesome job with her layouts!

Catherine said...

That layout rocks!!! And so sad about the puppy.

Alice said...

fabulous layout! love all the details! wow!