September 15, 2010

Just one more time.......

Good Morning, friends! Happy hump day! Today I am a bit nervous because I have my first Accounting test. I draw a blank when it comes to tests. If I were to just sit in class and my Prof were to "quiz" us (outloud or whatever) on what we know I would be able to answer the question but you make it official and call it a "test" no books no notes and I draw a blank. I don't have my test until 2pm so I will be studying most of the morning (if my kids let me). Oh, some good news, I aced my Math test. WAHOO!!

So I have another LO for you from the fabulous Jamie. She really has worked hard the last couple weeks, getting all these LO's done for me. I really and truly appreciate all she has done. She makes some fabulous LO's.

I really do love this collection, I love the colors of the School Spirit papers. They all seem to go really well with Kraft card stock and we all know I love Kraft. LOL! Well if y'all have an account set up with Scrapbook.com be sure to check out Jamie's gallery and leave her some lovely comments.

I also wanted to say that I have received a large interest in my DT. I really am surprised at how many submissions I have gotten. I would like to let everyone know that applied that I think you are ALL FABULOUS. It really and truly is going to be tough for me to turn anyone down. There is not one submission that I have gotten that isn't just amazing. It has come down to the fact that I just want to put everyone's name in a hat and just draw the DT that way. Really, how do you chose one fabulous creation over another. I have also thought about closing the DT call early just so I don't have to get anymore fabulous LO's or cards and have to turn anyone else down. Ya know what I am going to close down the DT call, I just can't handle thinking of having to turn anyone else down. The DT term will still run starting in Nov but this way I will have a bit more time to chose the team and get it all set up. THANK YOU! to everyone that submitted their fabulous work.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

April said...

Congrats on acing your math test...that rocks! Good luck on the Accounting one this afternoon. I'm not good with tests either so I know how you feel. ;)

Jamie made another awesome layout! :)
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for acing the math test and good luck on today's test!! LOVING that lo she created!!! soooooooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KarenB said...

Jamie's LO is just magic - love the gorgeous colours and the movement in the wavy lines.

Good luck with your DT selection.

Kelly Massman said...

Good luck on your test and the DT selection!
Jamie's layout is fantastic! Love the shape of the aqua paper!

Debbie said...

Jamie has done great job with her layout! Good luck on picking your DT. I'm hoping my name will be one of the ones you draw. You and Jamie put a great kit together. I can't wait to see what you come up with for October. Hope you did well on your accounting test!

Court said...

Good luck choosing and I can't wait to see who you choose! :)