October 28, 2010

35% off sale

Who doesn't love a sale? Well, I have another sale for y'all. I have a small variety of Halloween paper pads that I have discounted 35% off. This sale will end October 31, so hurry over and check it out. I have all the links listed below for the collections I have available for sale. :-)

Nikki Sivils: Boo-tiful 6x6 Mini Paddie

Graphic 45: Hallowe'en in Wonderland 8x8 Paper Pad

Pink Paislee: Hocus Pocus 6x6 Petite Paper Pad


Cosmo Cricket: Matilda 6x6 Mini Deck

Don't forget to take advantage of the free shipping, minimum purchases do apply. This offer also ends October 31.

*Make sure you scroll down for my other post for today*

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee a sale! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)