October 29, 2010

October Sketch Challenge Winner

Wahooo! We have a winner. Thanks to random.org, the winner is


What a fabulous LO. I love the pattern paper she used, it's from Pebbles Inc, May Bouquet collection. I actually carry a bunch of Pebbles Inc paper at Artfuldelight. My favorite collection is the Tree House collection. LOVE it.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this months sketch. Be sure to stop by on Monday to see November's sketch. The winner November's challenge will win December's Monthly Kit.

On an unrelated note, let's talk die cutting machines. Anyone have any suggestions. I used to have a Big Shot from SU but I got rid of it a couple months back. Not really sure why but I am in the market for getting another machine. Anyone have any suggestions? Also any suggestions on your favorite solid colored cardstock? Right now I use SU but I am looking to try something new.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Oakley!!!! LOVING that lo...and kicking myself for not having the time to play along!!! :):):):):):) I use Spellbinders...LOVE IT!!! And I use Core'dinations cardstock! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Congrats Catherine!! You will LOVE your kit. :)
- April

P.S. Leeanne, I have the Slice and am pretty happy with it!

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats Catherine--great layout!! I wish I had a big shot. I have the old original Sizzix machine! Good luck figuring out what you want to get... :-)

Court said...

Congratulations to Oakley!!!

I LOVE my Cricut and Cuttlebug. So of course I would recommend them.

I am loving the Paper Trey Ink solids that I have ordered. The quality is fantastic!

Hugs!

Vicki said...

Congrats Catherine!

Debbie said...

Congrats Catherine! Great layout and pictures!

I love my Cricut, Expression, Big Shot and Quickutz! Out of all of them, I use my Cricut and Expression the most. Have thought about taking the plunge and buying the Slice, but have invested so much money in Cricut cartridges! As for cardstock, I love Bazzill! Once I tried their textured cardstock I was hooked!