October 14, 2010

SFYTT 10/9/10

Whoa, I was about to say Happy Wednesday, when I realized that it's Thursday. Yikes, another week flying by. Today's card uses DeLovely paper pad from Cosmo Cricket. This paper pad is so bright and cheerful. I just love it.

All of the pattern paper is from the DeLovely collection and the cardstock is from Stampin' UP! Mambo Melon? I think that's the name. Well what I do know is it matched perfectly.

The DeLovely paper pad is available at Artfuldelight. :-) I am going to have the giveaway posted up later today so check back.

Have you checked out this month's kit over at Artfuldelight? It is superb. Lots of great embellishments to spice up any LO or card. There are only a few more left so be sure to check it out. Click here!

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Court said...

CUTE! I love everything about this! :)

Karen B. said...

What a wonderful set of elements on your card. Love the details of the faux stitching on the bottom.

April said...

What a great card Leeanne! I love the colors and that quote is awesome. :)
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww LOVE this! loveeeeeeeeee that flower and that quote! :):):):):):):):)):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Great card-love the flower and the sentiment!