March 5, 2011

Lasting Memories sketch challenge #27

So with a mere 3 hrs to spare I was able to finish a LO for a sketch challenge at Lasting Memories. This will be a quick post since I am cooking dinner and then heading out to meet with my tutor. :-) All the items on the LO are from the March monthly kit. I will also be submitting this over at Wee Memories. For their Scrappy Saturday Challenge. The theme is "Woodland Friends".

Here is the sketch



And here is my LO

Ok, that's all for now. I should be back with more projects tomorrow.

Happy Crafting!!

11 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I am so glad you found Lasting Memories!
Your layout is so cute, love the pleated flower. I can't wait to play with my March kit when it arrives :)
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
~Kristie, Lasting Memories DT

Sue said...

Leanne, this layout is beautiful. I love all of the elements you used. I have been toying with the idea of getting your kit. You may have pushed me over the thinking point. Great job and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveee the colors and loveeeeeeeee all the embellies you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

That's a great layout! Really makes me wish my husband weren't laid off so I can get one of your kits!

TeenaBugg38 said...

So So CUTE!! I didn't get around to playing with them this time....but I absolutely adore your LO!!! YOur birdie, and butterfly are simply charming :)

April said...

Very cute Leeanne!!
- April

CinnamonSally said...

This is so sweet love all the elements you have used, fabulous. thanks for taking part in the Wee Memories challenge this week.

Laurel Beard said...

What a FABULOUS lay out! What a beautiful life long keepsake you have created! Thank you so much for playing along with the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Ashley said...

LOVE the pleated flower! Thanks for joining us last week at Lasting Memories!

~Ashley
LM DT member

Giovana said...

This layout is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Ann said...

Sweet LO! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!