May 14, 2011

Sketch #14

Oh how sad, this is our final sketch for Artful Delight's 14 Days of Sketches. I think I will have to do this again though because I still have a ton of photos to scrap. Note to self, DON'T CLEAN SCRAP TABLE!!! LOL, in doing so I found a TON more pictures to scrap. Like probably a stack of pictures the size of the stack I started off with 2 weeks ago. And I barely touched that stack over the last 2 weeks. I may never get caught up. I'll be done scrapping my kids just in time to scrap my grandkids. LOL!

Anywho, here is Sketch #14




Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sugarlips said...

Your sketches are AWESOME!!! I have done a few of them, but I can't get any of them to link up :( Let me know if you have any ideas, or if I can just email them right to you.

iluvkatie74
at yahoo
dot com

Kristie W. said...

Thank you for the fun sketches Leanne!