August 6, 2011

Thanks a ton

Good Morning my crafty friends!! Today I have an AWESOME card to share with you that our Guest Designer, June, created using Artful Delight's August monthly kit.


I LOVE that elephant. I love the pattern paper she chose for it too. For more details about this card please visit June's blog.

Well that's it for today. I will have another project for you tomorrow so be sure to stop by. Also don't forget to enter the giveaway I have going on right now. Click here to enter.

Happy Crafting!!

12 comments:

June Houck said...

I really appreciate your kind words, Leeanne. He's a funny guy, that elephant, isn't he?…or she :)

Windy Hills said...

This is adorable! And the words go so well with the elephant. Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! That ELEPHANT rocks! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kard Queen said...

OMG--what a cute card. Way to go girl!

Court said...

I love this card!!!

Lynn said...

So cute...love the play on words!

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Wow, so cute and sweet elephant! Love it!

Debbie said...

Cute card June!!! Just love those colors!!!

Kelly Massman said...

too cute!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

This card totally rocks. FABULOUS!! ~Shen

Marlene said...

Wow - that's crafty and adorable!

Abby Beard said...

So cute and creative! Great card, June!