August 14, 2011

You're too kind

Good Morning and Happy Sunday. Unfortunately this is Tony's last day of vacation. He goes back to work tomorrow. So sad. I wish we were extremely wealthy or had jobs that we could work from home. I really like have us all together. Oh well, life must go on. LOL!!

Today I have a fantabulous card to share with you that April created. That yellow/grey flower paper is probably one of my other favorites in this month's kit.



April's card is fabulous. If you haven't had a chance to pick up one of Artful Delight's August Scrapbook or Card kits be sure to do so before they are all gone. There are only a few scrapbook kits and ONE card kit left. If you are a card maker the CARD KIT is for you. It is filled with great embellishments including an Inkadinkado stamp set and Helmar adhesive. It is a great value for the price. Click here for more details.

For more details about April's card, please visit her blog.

7 comments:

Amanda J said...

I know exactly how you feel...we always dread the days leading up to Derek having to go back to work when he has been off with us for awhile.

This card is gorgeous! I love that pop of blue against the yellow and gray!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful creation April. Enjoy the rest of your day, Leeanne!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Enjoy his last day of vacay!! I am sure you all will have fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that card that April made!! BEAUTIFUL colors and loving the butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Today is our last day of Mark's vacation too Leeanne so I hope we both enjoy them! ;)
- April

June Houck said...

April, your card is pretty and perfect.

Leeanne, enjoy your last day of family time! I hope Tony transitions back to work smoothly.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card April!

Nicole Doiron said...

NICE! I love the colors in August's kit!!!