December 7, 2011

Enjoy

Good Morning and happy Wednesday! I want to wish my sweet little baby boy, Max, a very Happy 2nd Birthday!!! Two years ago was so bitter sweet. It was the birth of my second son and my 4th child. A very happy moment indeed but it was also the day that I would have my last child. It was an extremely emotional day. Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love my children and miss them when I am not home. The last year (being in school so much and now working on weekends) has been really tough but I know in the end it will be all worth it. I would not change my life for anything. As much as I say winning the lotto and/or just having tons of money would change for the better, a happy home is not filled with money and materialistic things. A happy home is filled with love and we all love each other so very much. I tried to take a picture with my kids this morning but they were NOT having it. They pretty much ran. LOL!!

For today's card, our Delightful Designer, June, created it using the December card kit. There is still one left so if you would like to purchase it, click here. :-)

JUNE
I simply love this card, the pattern papers and the handmade embellishments she used. :-) So delightful!! For more details about this card, please visit June's blog.

Well, off to cuddle with my 3 sick little babies. :-( Wish me luck I keep my sanity today. LOL!!


8 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Max!! :)

I hope your babies feel better soon Leeanne...
- April

Court said...

Beautiful card June!

Lisa Echerd said...

Happy Birthday to Max!

June Houck said...

Happy birthday, Max!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I always loveeeeeeeeeee everything June makes!!! And Happy Birthday Max!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie said...

Wishing Max a happy birthday!!! Beautiful card June. Love the patchwork.

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love the patch worky feel to it :)

li-bee-ti said...

Happy birthday, little Max! I can totally understand you, talking about the bitter-sweet moment. I felt the same after my youngest was born...
I hope everyone is well already...
June's card is superb! Love the colors and the design.