March 31, 2012

Spotlight Saturday



Good Morning and happy weekend!!! I am happy it's here even though I have to work a few hours today and tomorrow. I am happy it's here because Monday will be the start of the 4th week left in this semester. Ahhhhh, so happy to be (almost) done. :-)

Well today I have a beautiful card to share with you from our Delightful Guest Designer, Diana. She was awesome and created 5 projects for us since there were 5 Saturdays this month. :-)


Look at this card, isn't it gorgeous?? I want to thank Diana for joining us this month!! I hope you were inspired by all of her beautiful creations, both cards and LO's!! :-)

Today is the last day to submit your projects for our DT call. It ends tonight. The new team will be chosen and announced by the end of the week.

Tomorrow the new sketch challenge will be posted and the kits will officially go on sale over at Artful Delight. The kits are selling fast so be sure to make your purchase soon, before they all sell out!

Hope everyone has a delightful Saturday, I will be back in the morning! :-)


10 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Celeste B. said...

Such a soft and pretty card.

Annette Allen said...

oh I totally love this card...so adorable..

Deena said...

gorgeous card...

Diana Fisher said...

Thanks for having me with you this month!! I really enjoyed working with you and the kit was amazing!! :)

li-bee-ti said...

Stunning card, Diana! love the soft colors and the delicate design.

Ashley Horton said...

Loved seeing your projects this month, Diana!! You always do such an amazing job!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful Diana!!! I am so happy we had you this month!

Sara Zenger said...

Amazing card Diana!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!!