June 4, 2012

Let The Fun Begin

Good Morning my friends!! Did you have a wonderful weekend? I had to work all weekend so I am a bit happy Monday is here. My daughter's last day of school is tomorrow. Then it is summer break plus I think I will be working a lot more until I move. My speech class starts tomorrow and I don't think I have been more nervous in my life. Seriously get stomach pains every time I think about it. It is an online class and I have "met" some of my classmates already and I feel a bit like I am in high school. A bunch of young kids, boyfriend/girlfriend, sisters, and friends all in the class. We are supposed to submit pictures of ourselves and let's just say I feel old. LOL!! It was nice for the last 2 years in my Accounting classes we were all "older." We had families and it seemed like most of my classmates already had Accounting careers and they were doing some refresher courses or whatever. So we will see how well this class goes. :-)


So anywho, I have a LO to share with you today that our Delightful Designer, Marcia, created using our June scrapbook kit.

MARCIA  
This LO is based on the sketch, tipped on its side. What a fun and cute LO!!  :-)  Our June card kit sold out over the weekend which means all of our kits are sold out.  I hope you had a chance to get your hands on a kit.  I mentioned this in the past but I wanted to bring it up again.

 If you have been following me for a while you will know that I am moving August 1st.  I can only bring 30 boxes and we all know that isn't very many.  Just my personal stash of craft goodies has taken up half the boxes and I haven't even packed everything yet.  This means that I can't transport "inventory". I cannot order and keep on hand extra kits.  So I am not buying very many kits over the subscriptions.  Unfortunately this means we usually sell out before the 1st of the month or like this month it went a couple days later.  If you have been trying to get a kit before they sell out, I can pre-order kits.  They ship each month on or around the 1st of the month.  On the 25th of the previous month I have the kit reveal and you can see the kit and a list of the contents.  If it is something you would be interested in, you can email me and pre-order a kit. 

My plan after I move and when I have more space is to not only put together more kits but also have add on kits AND carry more products.  Within the next day or so I will be adding the Silhouette Cameo and some accessories to our store.  AND the best news is I will be selling them for cheaper than I have found it anywhere else.

The best way to make sure you get a kit each month is to subscribe.  :-)  There is no obligation, you can cancel at any time without any penalties.  You can skip a month if needed.  And we offer 3 and 6 month subscription options at a discounted price.  For a 3 month subscription (for either kit) it would be $30.50 plus shipping.  For a 6 month subscription it would be $27.50 plus shipping. 

Well that's all I have for today.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see more inspiration.  :-) 

 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ouch!!! 30 boxes only!?!?!?!?!?! I think that was my crafty stuff alone! :( I know you are gonna be fine doing your speech too --- just look over everyone's heads... that's what I always do! :) I love love love Marcia's LO!! LOVING that mesh!!

Court said...

FAB job Marcia!!! And only 30 boxes? I think I thought you were joking. Ugh! How big can the boxes be? wink! Well it's a great reason to purge! YAY for even more fab stuff in stock at the store! Can't wait to get this month's kit and start playing!

Karen B. said...

Love the netting on the layout! And good luck LeeAnne, with moving and your class!