October 10, 2012

Thank You Set

Good Morning and happy hump day!! :-)  I have the day off today and we are heading to the train park.  The kids will ride a train and a carousel and we will have a picnic.  I am pretty excited!!

I am still in the process of sending emails regarding the design team.  When I get back home tonight I will send some more.  

 Today we are sharing a project that our Delightful Designer, Erin, created using our October card kit.  

ERIN


Fabulous project!!!  

The end of a term is bitter sweet, we have to say farewell to super awesome, super talent, and super sweet ladies.  We have had a great term this time and I hope our Delightful Designers have inspired you.  

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

This would make a fabulous house warming gift. Love the card.
Have fun at the train station with the kids and I wish it were warm enough here for a picnic but I think our high today is about 45 degrees.

June Houck said...

These are bee-utiful, Erin!

Deena said...

Fabulous projects!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, these are great! Hope you had a great time today!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh did you go to McCormick Ranch park?!?!?!?!!? We love it there!!! I love love love Erin's projects!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Debbie said...

Great as always Erin.

MS said...

I hope you had a great day with the kiddos! Fun project!