November 11, 2012

You are wonderfully SPECIAL to me.....

Happy Sunday my friends!! 

I was able to make a LO this afternoon.  Most of the items I used are from our November kit.  I used some wood veneer shapes from October kit, some doilies from another past kit and then some Tim Holtz Core'dinations cardstock.  Then I spritzed the top with Mister Huey's Shine Mist.  I took the picture right after  I misted it so the paper is a bit wrinkly. 

LEEANNE


I followed this sketch from Purple Pumpkin.  


I might go craft more.  Well I might take a nap first.  My head hurts.  Then I might craft more.  :-)

Watchin' football and crafting, what a great way to spend my Sunday. 

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING your lo Leeanne!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the banner!! Hope you feel better!!

Debbie said...

So exciting to see that you had some "crafty" time today!!!!! Love your layout and take on the sketch! Beautiful picture of your daughter! Hope to see some more from you soon!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Way to break into your stash, you know it's contagious right? Make one thing... make another and then another and another....

Karen B. said...

Yay for crafty time! Great layout. I hope you took a nap and created some more!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Awesome layout Leeanne!!!! so glad to see that you are finding some creative time!

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you used the sketch!! And the layered flower is so pretty!!

MS said...

Beautiful LO! Love me some crafty time!

Ella Swan said...

Such a pretty layout! Thanks so much for playing along at Purple Pumpkin!!

Sarah said...

beautiful page -
i love the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at PP!

Unknown said...

banner looks cute and great mix of girlie pp..thanks for playing along at PP