December 24, 2012

I believe in Santa

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Day 3 of my 4 day weekend.  I am not going to want to go back to work on Wednesday.  

Tony and I had a date night last night.  Went to dinner at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant.  Love that place.  My step mom is Greek and I was pretty much raised by  her so we always had Greek food.  LOVE it!!


Today we plan on just hanging out maybe getting some last minute things from the store.  

Did you get to see the kit reveal yesterday?  If not click here!

Today we have an awesome LO to share with you using our December scrapbook kit.   Our Delightful Designer, Ashley created this beauty! 

Ashley

For more details please visit Ashley's blog here.

So the sketch challenge ended yesterday, I will pick a winner later.  

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for date night!!! I haven't been to that restaurant yet...they have one on this side of town too! :) I loveeeeeeeeee Ashley's lo!! So beautiful!! LOVING all the snowflakes!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

LisiB said...

Date night - yipee! Hope you had lots and lots of fun. Love this layout. So very cute. Merry Christmas!!!!