December 16, 2012

Quick card

Hello my friends!! 

So I had my work Christmas party/meeting last night.  The ugly sweater one, well I am happy to report that although my branch didn't win the "team" ugly sweater, I won the female with the ugliest sweater.  There were 90+ people at the party with the majority of them women, and I won.  So excited.  :-) 
I will be sharing a picture later.  We took a lot of pictures at the party but I don't think you can really see our shirts.  I might have to put it back on and take a picture so you can all see.  

Now today I have to go to another Christmas party for work but this is just for our branch.  So there will be 10 or so of us going to lunch/dinner at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant.  Totally excited.  We will be exchanging secret Santa gifts and I didn't have a card so I whipped one together really quick.  I think it took me about 30 minutes to make and that was only because of the time it took to cut out all the pieces with my Silhouette

Thanks to my Silhouette I came up with this....


I used cardstock on this card.  The belt is black felt and the buckle was embossed with silver embossing powder. I used some gems for the eyes that I colored black with a marker and a gem for him nose.  The beard, and hat have liquid applique on it.  LOVE that stuff.  

So I am going to watch a lil football and then get ready to PAR-TAY!! LOL!!  
 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!! And I think I need to craft at your place! I have been wanting the Cameo forever :) I loveeeeeeeeeee your card!! That Santa is ADORABLE!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Leeanne, your santa card is adorable and I am sure the recipient will love it. I can't wait to see your sweater because to beat out 90 women it has to be AMAZING!

Karen B. said...

Yay! So excited to see a creation from you. This turned out fabulous, and bet it is a real gem in person with the extra touches. Hope you had a great day today!

Nicole Doiron said...

Awww... sooooooooo cute! :)

LisiB said...

I only second what Julie said: seeing what you did with the cameo - WOW!!! I want one, too!!!!! The card is so cute and sweet and special.

I cannot wait to see the UGLIEST sweater photo!!!! What a fun idea.