December 10, 2012

The Christmas Candy Thief

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!

I cannot believe this month is flying by too.  Christmas will be here before I know it.  

Did you all have a wonderful weekend?  I did, I had both Saturday and Sunday off.  I worked on the "ugly sweaters turtlenecks" for our company Christmas party next weekend.  I will try and take pictures.  


Today is our Delightful Designer, Ashley's day to share her awesome LO using our December scrapbook kit.  

ASHLEY

Love, love, love this LO!  Super cute. 

For more details, visit Ashley's blog here

That's all for today, hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Fabulous title, pictures, and LO, Ashley. So adorable and perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I saw this on Ashley's blog earlier and just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! SO ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see pics of the turtlenecks!!!!

MS said...

haha! Love that title! Gorgeous LO!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful layout!
great trees

Rose said...

too cute!!! i love the trees Ashley :)