December 3, 2012

Tis the Season

Happy Monday!  
How was your weekend? 

 Mine was pretty good.  Had fun on Saturday and Sunday was a lazy day.  I didn't even go grocery shopping.  I did however get all my orders put together to be shipped today, I did about 5 loads of laundry, and I worked on the "ugly turtlenecks" some more.  My daughter helped me with them, she drew the elf shoe, the santa hat, and the snowman.  I used Isabel and Max's hands to create the hand print wreath.  I am totally going to take a pic of all the shirts when I am done. 
I think the shirts are turning out pretty good. 


Today we are sharing with you a LO created by our Delightful Designer, Ashley, using our December scrapbook kit.  There are still a few of each kits left, click here if you would like to purchase one. 
ASHLEY

Everything on this LO is from the kit, how cool is that!!  

Alright, well have a wonderful week.  We will be back tomorrow with more inspiration.  :-)

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh my....I absolutely love Ashleys layout!! Those colors are just yummy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!! I just saw Ashley's lo on her blog and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!! I can't wait to play with this month's kit!!!!!

MS said...

gorgeous layout!

Debbie said...

Love Ashley's layout! Love all of the layering!