May 30, 2013

Guest Designer, Heather

Hello!

I am super  excited to share our Guest Designer this month.  

HEATHER ADAMS
Hello! My name is Heather Adams and I just graduated from high school this past week! I plan on starting college this fall to major in graphic design. I started scrapbooking about 4 years ago. I love making just about anything that involves paper. Cardmaking, mini albums, ATCs, scrapbook layouts, you name it. I do a little bit of all of it. One of my big scrappy achievements is being named a Creating Keepsakes Teen Talent Contest finalist in 2011. I currently am on the design team for Pretty Little Studio and Love My Tapes. 







For more details about these projects, please visit Heather's blog.  

Thank you, Heather, for guest designing with us this month.    

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! You are amazing!! I love love love your creations!!

flowerdisco said...

beautiful work....wish you the best in college.