September 12, 2013

Guest Designer, Aimee Kidd

Today I would like to welcome the winner of our August Sketch Challenge and our guest designer for the month of September, Aimee Kidd.


My name is Aimee Kidd and I am thrilled to be this month's guest designer! A little bit about me....I am a SAHM to 3, Chris, Joshua, and Gracie and I have been happily married for 12 wonderful years to my hubby. I have been scrapbooking since 1995 and enjoy making it all! Paper makes me happy whether I’m buying it, playing with it, or smelling it....yes, I am one of the crazies who loves to smell my scrapbook papers!! I look forward to my month here at Artful Delight!! You can also find me on my blog Living The Sweet Life.

Please stop by my blog:  http://aimeekidd.blogspot.com/

Aimee chose to work with our September Scrapbook Kit and created this layout using the September layout sketch.

Aimee will be back next Thursday to share another layout with us.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyy Aimee!! I love love love her lo!! Just gorgeous!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet layout! Love how Aimee utilized all those embellishments!

flowerdisco said...

what a nice layout aimee!

i am another one who loves the smell of paper :)

congrats!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Congratulations, Aimee! Love this layout!!! Awesome use of the kit! I also like to smell my papers. ;)